I Am Jesus Christ Celebrates 2 Years of Development with Trailer Showing Progress
Today, developer SimulaM released a new trailer for their upcoming Jesus simulator, I am Jesus Christ, celebrating two years of development.
Today, developer SimulaM released a new trailer for their upcoming Jesus Simulator, I Am Jesus Christ.
While it’s easy to dismiss this project as a meme, there is no doubt that its developers take it very seriously and have worked diligently on it for two years.
To celebrate this milestone, the trailer showcases the game’s progression from the earliest concept and character models until today, and indeed a lot of progress has been made, including playable betas.
You can check it out below.
If you are not familiar with the game, who come to PC via Steam, you can read the official description below. You can also check out the first look at tests done with Unreal Engine 5, another, one more, and a fourth.
“Go back 2,000 years and follow the same path as Jesus Christ, from his baptism to the resurrection. Inspired by New Testament stories, “I am Jesus Christ” is a simulation like no other.
Are you ready to fight with Satan in the wilderness, to heal the sick, and to help the needy? Perform over 30 iconic miracles, from feeding 5,000 lepers and healing to calming the sea and giving sight to the blind.
Recharge the power of the Holy Spirit through prayer as new concepts work in conjunction with timeless tales. “I Am Jesus Christ” is inspired by the New Testament and hopes to share the gospel in unique and engaging ways.
Travel over 10 hours of gameplay through desert, water and mountains. All culminating in the famous story of the crucifixion and resurrection of Christ.
- Discover the life of Christ from his birth to the crucifixion and resurrection
- Explore precise reconstructions of important places in the Holy Land, including Jerusalem and the Galilee
- Perform over 30 amazing miracles, including feeding 5,000 and walking on water
- Receive the power of the Holy Spirit and increase His power through prayer
- Interact with over 60 characters, including followers of Christ. Recreate essential events, including The Last Supper